- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £7.10 gross per hour
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Inverness Nursery
Busy Bees is the UK's largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Inverness. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Inverness Nursery
Claremont Nursery is a beautiful Victorian building standing in its own spacious landscaped grounds in Stratherrick Road. It has been specifically adapted to offer the best possible environment for children's day care.We provide a happy, caring and secure environment to deliver quality childcare for babies and children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years.
Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- You will have the passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
- You will have knowledge of current pre-birth to three and the curriculum for excellence as well as previous experience of working with children under 5.
- You will have a full and relevant HNC or SVQ in Childcare & Education or on hold an NNEB.
- You will also be required to register within 6 months of your start date with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
All positions are subject to satisfactory PVG Check
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.