- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.64 gross per hour
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Glasgow Pollokshields-Alberts Drive Nursery
This is a Full Time position for 32 Hours per week
Busy Bees is the UK's largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in GlasgowPollokshields- Alberts Drive. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our GlasgowPollokshields- Alberts Drive Nursery
Heritage House Nursery is a beautiful Victorian House which has been specially adapted to accommodate 90 children. It is situated in a lovely quiet green belt area of suburban Glasgow, but still within easy access for the M8 motorway, and a short walking distance from two local train stations and Glasgow Underground.
Our extensive gardens provide the children with excellent all year round opportunities for learning.
Our opening hours are from 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday - Friday (except Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility, and we care for children from the age of six weeks until they go to school.
Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- You will have the passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
- You will have knowledge of current pre-birth to three and the curriculum for excellence as well as previous experience of working with children under 5.
- You will have a full and relevant HNC or SVQ in Childcare & Education or on hold an NNEB.
- You will also be required to register within 6 months of your start date with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
All positions are subject to satisfactory PVG Check
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.