- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a well-established award winning local employer, is recruiting Line Leaders on a permanent basis at their York operation.
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Mid week overtime available which is paid at premium rates. Hours of work 7.30 am - 3.30 pm.
- Effectively motivating a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensuring the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- Maximising production efficiency to ensure plans are met on an hourly/daily basis
- Adhering to and promoting best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- Ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring that all areas comply with hygienic internal and external audits
- Ensuring GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- Assisting in training and development of new starters
- Acting as a role model for best practice
- Monitoring, controlling and minimising waste
- Playing an active part in continuous improvement
- Driving own personal development through training and work-based experience
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a production/packing line, and be comfortable driving staff to achieve/ exceed targets.
* On-site parking
* Company pension
* Sick pay
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £(phone number removed) to £22,171.00 /year
About the company