- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
New Role - Legal Administrator - Phone based- Blackpool - £17,000 + Bonus + salary progression - APPLY NOW!
Assessment centre dates avaiable NEXT WEEK and starts on 1st August!!!!!
We are looking for a number of candidates to join a leading legal firm based in Blackpool (FY4) on a permanent basis due to expansion.
We are looking for people with good customer service, administration and numerical skills, previous experience in a similar role is not required.
You will have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills while employing a firm but fair approach towards customers, ensuring they comply with regulations. You will deliver a prompt, efficient, professional service at all times which assists their colleagues, ensuring team targets and company objectives are met.
· Manage outstanding County Court Judgements.
· Contact customers to aid the implement repayment schedule and terms.
· Negotiating affordable repayment plans.
· Collecting overdue County Court orders.
· Handling incoming phone calls by customers, courts and 3rd parties to assist their queries.
· Correctly identify vulnerable customer groups and ensure the correct outcome for the customer.
· Take responsibility for risk and compliance within the remit of your role.
Salary, package and benefits:
· £17,000 salary + a discretionary bonus paid monthly (taking your salary to £19500 if achieved)
· 36.25 hours a week - Monday to Friday between 8am - 7pm (5pm on a Friday) with approximately one late shift 11:00am - 7:00pm (flexibility required)
· 22 days holiday allowance (increasing to 28 with tenure) + 8 paid bank holidays
· Flexible working hours
· Quarterly Reward & Recognition evenings
· Workplace pension scheme
· Enjoyable working environment (ping-pong tables, refreshments, facilities, regular work nights out)
· Training & NVQ programmes
· Career progression opportunities with a career path for each role
Please note all offers are subject to background credit & DBS checks
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
- customer service