- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Loan Administrator - Commercial Real EstateWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Main function of the Role
The Loan Administrator will work with lending team to advance pending loan transactions (new, additional advances, modifications, revisions) ensuring a timely and successful closing plus look after a set portfolio of existing transactions.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Obtain necessary deal certification approvals prior to anticipated loan closing date (including Insurance Due Diligence, Compliance, RETECHS, RELMS/Credit, tax, operations and legal approvals)
- Communicate/partner with other internal areas of the Bank as necessary (i.e. Legal Department, Loans Operation Centre, Syndications/Agency Reporting, Compliance, etc.) to resolve queries
- Receive and field customer inquiries and direct issues to other areas within Bank (i.e. rate rollovers, application of payments, requests for funds, audits, etc.).
- Periodic analysis and review of Waterfall accounts tied to CRE portfolio loans; execution of payments for approved funds according to terms of the Facility Agreement.
- Preparation of booking forms on pending transactions to ensure London Loan Ops team is in position to book and fund transactions as anticipated.
- Upload of loan closing files into DCM (electronic filing)
- Review of Loan documentation
- Maintenance and use of various in-house data management systems (Cornerstone/Compliance, LDIC/Data Integrity, LIQ/SOR, MIDAS++/Bank account, CEO/WF online payment platform),
- New customer Onboarding due diligence in Compliance SOR - Cornerstone
- Payment and Issuance of Invoices
- Vendor certification
- Maintenance of trackers (Bank account tracker, Invoice tracker, Loan Admin Tracker)
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience with commercial real estate loan documentation and portfolio management responsibilities.
- Good understanding of the responsibilities required of a Loan Administrator, including but not limited to compliance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- real estate