- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Loan CloserInvestment Banking Operations
- To close and arrange Settlement in a timely manner, of all new Secondary trades
- Review Finance Documents with a view to prepare, check and execute all transfer documents
- Liaise with Lender, Booking Office, Agent Bank and Borrower to ensure that transfer is completed.
- Ensure all legal requirements regarding transferability are been met
- Ensure all KYC requirements have been met and signed off prior to closing of the transfer.
- Maintain all Loan Documentation held in departments records in accordance with written procedures
- Ensure funding requirements are booked with Treasury as and when required.
- Monitor administration of the loans by Loans Admin
- Minimum 1-2 Loan Closing experience
- Knowledge of LMA loan documentation
- Experience of the secondary loan market closing process
- Ability to navigate loan documentation in order to gain a good understanding of the transaction prior to trading
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills and hands on approach. Willing to take on new tasks and enthusiastic to pick up and develop new skills.
To be considered for this role you MUST have previous experience of the full Loan Closing process.
Please apply for further information!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.