- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Exciting and new opportunity working for a well established business within their distribution centre. Taking responsibility for the administration team who take care of the movement of goods across the UK and Europe. This role offers a salary up to GBP30000 dependant on experience plus 33 days holiday per annum.
About The Role:
· Leading the Logistics Administration function, ensuring that it is effectively run in accordance with both business and customer objectives
· Organising daily workload and ensuring the team understand their duties & delegated tasks.
· Manage the Industrial (IEE) order book to ensure all orders are planned for UK or EU building and are despatched on time in accordance with the customer requested date.
· Manage the MRP and place orders on suppliers as required
· Effectively communicate with all internal departments and external suppliers.
· Ensure all received complaints and issues are resolved professionally and efficiently
· Ensure weekly/daily reports are completed efficiently and effectively and
· Ensure adequate controls are in place to monitor IEE stock to avoid scrap/obsolete stock.
· Preparing quotes for specific clients in relation to collections & deliveries.
· Maintaining accurate stock files and arranging regular audits.
· Attending review meetings and participating in conference calls with both internal and external departments/plants/suppliers.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Experience in a Logistics environment.
· Previous supervisory experience
· Knowledge of Customs and Excise regulations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Works well under pressure and take ownership
· Proficient with Microsoft Office package - MS Excel and MS Word
About The Benefits
· Salary GBP25000-GBP30000
· Hours 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm Mon- Fri
· 5% pension
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.