- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you work in Sales? Do you love what you do and like the idea of transferring those skills to have a lasting impact on a clients’ lifestyle?
Can you imagine being ‘part of’ someone’s big moment; helping choose the right ring for the engagement, their big day and planning the most important detail - the wedding bands or helping celebrate that promotion at work and sourcing that watch they always dreamed of!
We are looking for people who get people, who can connect with our clients emotionally. We take extreme care over the products we offer our clients and our clients expect to be treated with the same level of care when they visit our luxurious stores.
This could be the job for you if you are polished, professional, can connect and are hungry to excel in your career.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding your personal sales targets using proactive techniques, following our Chisholm Hunter processes.
- Opens each interaction with a natural approach and shows genuine interest in customer. Puts the customer at ease and builds a relationship.
- Expert in questioning skills, effectively establishes the customer needs, creating the desire to buy, responding emotively, enabling memorable customer service.
- Seizes all available selling opportunities, maintains displays and takes ownership of the area assigned, with pride.
- Upselling in line with the targets set by management, following the company guidelines. Identifies opportunities, and can sell the features and benefits of each item.
- Ensuring all customers are offered the Chisholm Hunter Insurance (Care) package explaining all the features and benefits with every customer.
- Closing the sale professionally and cements relationship with an effective ‘farewell’ enabling repeat business.
- Builds and maintains VIP client lists
- Completing all administration and due diligence
- Works on self-improvement, always trying to better their skillset. Particularly ‘knowing your product’ with stocked brands and changes in styles/trends. Completes all available supplier e-learning and jewellery training available.
- Attractive Salary – depending on experience
- Generous bonus package – the more successful you are, the more you can earn.
- Structured personal development plan
- Accredited industry training and qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Corporate uniform.
- 29 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Generous staff discounts
- Contributory pension
- Company Life Assurance
- Charity matching
- Employee Assistance Programme
Experience, skill and knowledge required:
- Customer Service
- Proven track record in luxury sales environment
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- customer service