- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
This upmarket Tour Operator are looking for a Travel Consultant to join their small, friendly reservations team.
This is a dual administration & sales role that involves supporting the reservations team with the administration of bookings in addition to selling holidays over thephone and by email and online.
Rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonus and discounted long-haul travel you will be booking dream holidays to a range of destinations.
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Reservations team with administration tasks.
- Sell holidays over the phone and through the internet, chasing quotes to achieve targets.
- Maintain excellent working relationship and deliver exceptional service to direct customers and travel agents.
- Send out brochures and marketing flyers.
- Follow up on all options held, reporting on quotes and options held.
- Pro-actively deal with any customer issues arising, seeking guidance and support as required.
Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a reservations or travel consultant role within the travel industry ideally using a GDS (Galileo / Amadeus)
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of longhaul destinations, specifically Indian Ocean.
- Additional Information:
- Basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours are 0900 to 1800 Mon to Thurs, Friday 0900 to 17.30, Saturday 0900 to 16.30 and Sales staff work Saturdays with 1 day off in the week.
- Regular educational visits.
If you have the experience required and are interested in the role of Travel Consultant, please apply online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself.
If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
For more opportunities, please visit