- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
Machine Learning / AI Consultant
Salary dependent on experience
We have partnered up with one of the world's top IT consultancies who are looking for a number of Machine Learning / AI Consultants to join their Insights and Data team.
The role is extremely varied so there's no specific day-to-day description of the role but you will have the chance to work with some of the most cutting edge clients in the UK on exciting and complex AI, ML and NLP projects.
In recent months, the client have done some pretty cool stuff involving tensorflow and voice recordings as well as a massive scale Spark/Scala project used by clients up and down the country.
If you're looking for career progression and lots of personal development within the niche technology area, then this client can offer you this in abundance.
They're looking for people of all levels, so whilst the skills listed below are fairly heavy in number, please do get in touch even if you meet 3 or 4 of the requirements:
- Experience using Python, R or Spark to extract insights from data
- Detailed knowledge on a range of AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.)
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review)
- Experience using the latest Data Science platforms (e.g. Databricks, Dataiku, Azure Machine Learning, SageMaker) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn)
- Experience using development and deployment technologies, for instance virtualisation and management (e.g. Vagrant, Virtualbox), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, Drone, Bamboo), configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible) and containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), other NoSQL (especially Neo4j and Elastic), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming)
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform)
For this role, my client are looking to offer a generous salary completely down to experience for the right candidate plus a fantastic benefits package so it is certainly a very competitive remuneration in the current perm market.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps and Big Data recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps/Big Data professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
Or call Chris Garside on (+44) [Telephone number removed]
AI/Machine Learning/NLP/Python/Hadoop/Cloudera/Hortonworks/AWS/Big Data/Deep Learning/London/UK Wide
- ms project