- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business. We are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
Our client specialises in the production of cosmetic products and are seeking temporary staff to join their team each week to assist in the warehouse moving pallets and items around the warehouse. The factory is based within the Eastbourne area.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working on complex and unique machinery.
- Performing tasks in all areas of production.
- Being responsible in ensuring all products are made to correct standards.
- Feeding raw, hot materials into a machine.
- To log and take data from the machines, and put that data onto a sheet every 30 minutes.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
The working hours are range of different shifts Monday to Friday, 06:00 - 10:30. £8.21ph.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.