- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £21,000.00 gross per year
A recognised and well-respected business in Peterborough is currently seeking a Maintenance Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of people and to work in a fun and rewarding environment. Due to the size and success of the business career progression is encouraged and development opportunities will be available for those who wish to progress their careers further.
As a Maintenance Administrator you will be responsible for providing support to the maintenance department with general administrative tasks. No two days will be the same and you will be responsible for managing and prioritising your own work load.
Due to the requirements of this role, previous administration experience is essential. Knowledge or previous experience of working within the construction industry would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities - Maintenance Administrator:
- Manage inbound telephone calls
- Take detailed messages and log customer requests
- Manage and oversee ongoing assignments, maintain and update internal computer systems
- Create and distribute maintenance quotes
- Liaise with customers, colleagues and third parties. Ensure information is accurately communicated and all parties receive up to date information
- General administration
Skills required - Maintenance Administrator:
- A dedicated team player
- Proactive and accountable
- Strong communication skills
- Previous administration experience, preferably within the construction/maintenance industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
My client offers a range of employee benefits and a modern working environment. Working hours are Monday to Friday, with some flexibility offered. For more information on this role, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**
- microsoft excel