- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CARDIFF CF10, GB
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Are you energetic, does your tool box contain all the skills for the job? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for Hoteliers just like you!
At the Park Inn by Radisson, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
You are a master multitasker… Fixer, maker, doer… with the tools to motivate your team and the skill to keep our hotels’ looking top notch.
To be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the hotel property both internally and externally along with equipment services and grounds.
Key Responsibilities of Maintenance Assistant:
- Develops and implements strategies to maximise guest satisfaction and proactively addresses problem resolution
- Maintains facilities and equipment by conducting inspections on a regular basis to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, type of operation, and maintenance needed
- Ensures that the physical plant is operating in a safe, efficient, and orderly fashion by directing all phases of maintenance, repair and renovation
- Assigns work orders by priority, and delegates duties work in the absence of the manager.
maximise team member productivity and job satisfaction
- Support the team’s development
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team -member management
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Say Yes I Can! if this sounds the job for you! INDHOTEL