- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a beautiful Georgian style hotel in the Basingstoke area! This hotel puts their employees first in all aspects as well as providing some of the best benefits on the market! They are now looking for forward thinking people to drive their hotel into the future. Does that sound like you?
* To undertake all aspects of day to day general maintenance including tasks which involve the use of ladders, working at high level, access into confined spaces and working on the foul water drainage system.
* To respond to routine maintenance issues reported in the maintenance book giving priority to safety and guest comfort.
* To carry out scheduled planned maintenance in accordance with the Yearly Maintenance Plan as produced by the Maintenance Manager.
* To immediately inform the Maintenance Manager if it is not possible to achieve a desired standard, especially anything relating to safety or guest needs.
* To liaise with housekeeping staff to ensure effective rooms maintenance.
* To carry out activities in accordance with the company's H&S policy, ensuring the health and safety of self and others.
* To take responsibility for your own training and development.
* To promote a professional image to the customer and to assist any guest in the
* Hotel when required
* To personally comply with all legal, fire, health and safety regulations and any other laws relevant to the hotel.
* Can do attitude
* Microsoft office literate
* Painting and decorating experience (desirable)
* Looking for progression
* Attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please contact Matt at Gi Group on or email him or apply!