- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are an independent company managing apartment blocks across the country and due to growth in our business we are now recruiting for a Maintenance Co-ordinator to assist our busy property management team.
- Liaise with Property Managers regarding maintenance issues
- Be first point of contact for Leaseholders/Landlords for maintenance issues – via telephone or email.
- Arrange planned and reactive maintenance
- Accurately log new jobs and actions
- Liaise with contractors, developing relationships, creating works orders and obtaining quotes
- Ensure properties comply with legislation
- Maintain great relationships with both Leaseholder and Landlord
- Previous experience of working within Lettings or Property Management preferred.
- To be well organised and work in a methodical and strategic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skill
- Display initiative in dealing effectively with issues unaided
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage
09:00-17:.00 Monday - Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- property management/lettings: 1 year (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)