- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join our on-site team working on an industrial site in Coventry.
About the Company:
Musk is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
In the role of a Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for planned and corrective maintenance in the automotive pressing industry. Objective of the team is to improve the client's asset reliability.
Working hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday). Overtime may be required.
Skills / Experience Required:
As a Maintenance Electrician you must have previous experience of the following:
- Carrying out scheduled electrical maintenance tasks
- Completing remedial repairs as required on inspected equipment
- Installation / replacement of cables, circuits, tray work and equipment to upgrade the site
- Repair / replacement of lighting as required
- Opportunity for training and development into testing and inspecting as a second man
- Opportunity to learn mechanical aspects of planned maintenance
- PLC experience and a Press Shop environment work experience would be an advantage
You must hold an electrical qualification (i.e. City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ3) together with City & Guilds 17th Edition.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience and the drive and determination to succeed, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
We will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Job Type: Full-time