- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pride Installations is an established and growing electrical and property refurbishment Company. Our office is based in South West London, with our client base covering throughout London. We are currently looking for a fully qualified and experienced domestic electrician to join our team in carrying out residential and block management reactive and planned maintenance remedial works in South West London.
Main purpose of the role: To join our team of experienced electricians to assist with identifying and rectifying domestic electrical faults in South West on behalf of our clients. We work closely with a number of London based property management companies and Housing Associations who require us to react to electrical issues and also carry out EICR testing and follow on remedial works.
The ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team will be essential. You must be able to problem solve and work calmly under pressure in order to identify and rectify various domestic electrical faults. Please note we are looking to recruit a fully qualified electrician with time served experience. If you are an electrical assistant or mate looking to further your experience please do not apply as we are unable to recruit for such position at this time.
The position is offered on a permanent PAYE bases with paid holiday entitlement and a company van (Parking and fuel paid for), laptop and phone forming part of the generous package.
- Carrying out NICEIC electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- Carry out PAT testing on behalf of Landlords
- Ability to clearly identify domestic electrical faults and be able to rectify
- Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
- Professionally and pleasantly meeting with clients/ tenants on a day-to-day basis
- Send necessary reports and certification back to office following completion of works
- Ability to work independently to problem solve and rectify electrical faults
- Time served experience and good understanding of electrical domestic installations
- Fully qualified City & Guilds electrician with testing qualification being essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Basic IT skills to send reports & certification back to office
- Fluent English speaking
- Your own hand tools
Competitive salary to be paid for the right candidate to be based on experience.
To apply please email a covering letter and include a copy of your CV to the email address provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £37,000.00 /year
- Maintenance Electrician: 3 years (Preferred)