- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title:Maintenance Engineer Contract Type:Permanent Location:Reading Industry: Manufacturing Salary:£37k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits package Reference:29559 Contact Name:Junaid Bokhari Contact Email: junaid.bokhari.624391CE6.email@example.com Job Published:April 30, 2020 17:46 Job Description
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical - 3 Shift pattern- No weekends
Salary: £ 37,000 – £ 40,000
We are currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Newbury area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. The opening is for a Multi-skilled Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join an established team with a combined experience of 80 years in manufacturing.The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress both in management or technically into project type roles. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. This is really not an iopportunity to be missed!
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled with a MECHANICAL bias.
- The Maintenance must be willing to work a variation of days and nights.
- The maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will be working on mechanical faults such as: gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, pumps, hydraulics, shafts, pulleys and electrical faults such as, three phase, motors, inverters, drives.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical and electrical production machinery.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior engineering experience working in a factory or industrial background. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry. Benefits: , Healthcare, 44,000 OTE , training.
Commutable: Reading, Lambourn, Hermitage.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07748 146 187) at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
About the company