- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- REINO UNIDO
Are you looking for a challenging, innovative, exciting opportunity where your contributions will accelerate technology and make a difference in people’s lives? Philips Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for 1st and 2nd line repairs of machinery within our world class factory, producing mother and childcare products of the highest quality In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting of equipment problems and the improvement of production capacity, quality and/or efficiencies through the application of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Carry out repairs and remedy complex failures on a significant proportion of the site machinery.
- Troubleshooting issues on the machinery listed below; identifying the root cause, and implementing permanent solutions to prevent recurrence of the problem(s):
- Bespoke automation, robotic assembly & packaging Equipment
- Injection Moulding machines: Demag, Nissei, Arburg, Engel
- Robotics: Sepro, Staubli
- Identify and carry out improvement activity, including raising Kaizen (LEAN), and support Engineering improvement projects, including supporting the site-wide deployment of TPM.
- Actively train down skills through standardised work to others.
- Ensure that all knowledge and information with regards to machine issues and breakdowns is recorded appropriately (Planet, Machine ledgers etc.)
Working hours/pattern & location
- Based at the Glemsford site working three rotating shifts (rotating weekly: 14,00 – 22.00; 06.00 – 14.00; 22.00 – 06.00) Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- This a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for
- Electrical and mechanical experience in a production assembly/moulding environment
- Proven maintenance experience in a production environment
- Experience working with complex automation
- Must be practical with ability to work on own initiative or within a group with a can-do attitude
- Experience in PLC fault finding
- Robotics experience
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application. Why should you join Philips?
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market-leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies : we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction. Glemsford