- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- Milton Keynes
Maintenance Engineer- Automated Site
Commutable: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton
I’m recruiting for multiple engineers to join a growing automated factory commutable to Milton Keynes. This is a great opportunity for an Engineer who has experience working on Production Machinery within a Manufacturing/ Industrial Facility. You will be working on Industrial Machinery; Conveyors, Packaging Machines, Wrapping Machines etc. You will receive a personal-development-plan, and have the opportunity to work closely with the experienced engineers and received first hand training. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into this site and a number of their sites around the UK, with state of the art machinery being installed and exciting new projects to reduce reactive maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within an Industrial Environment.
- Experience working in an Industrial Environment;, Automotive, Dairy, Bottling, Plastic, Food, FMCG etc,
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Understanding
- Must be happy to work shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress throughout the company
- Working a permanent nights – with Overtime available
- Great training and development plan
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details