- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £36,500.00 gross per year
This award winning manufacturer supplying to some of the World's leading brands is currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their team working on a Continental shift basis.
As Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include
- Servicing, maintaining and repairing manufacturing machinery, including PLC automated machines
- Fault-finding on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Carrying out planned maintenance, unplanned reactive maintenance PPM's and continuous improvement
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will - - Be an experienced Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician from a manufacturing environment
- Have an Electrical bias, but also have experience of mechanical and hydraulics/pneumatics
- Have knowledge of PLCs
- Be able to confidently fault-find
On offer - A competitive salary of £36k + OT, healthcare, and bonus.
Hours: 4 on 4 off, rotating shifts of days and nights.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
- maintenance engineer technician electrical manufacturing plastics injection moulding