- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a leading food manufacturing company and due to continued expansion Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights).
The successful candidate will be a multiskilled maintenance engineer preferably electrical bias and will join the busy maintenance team at our client's factory near Bellshill.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planned and reactive maintenance activities in a busy food manufacturing plant.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Electrical and mechanical fault find, service and repair of production line machinery
- 3 phase electrics, motors, inverters, switch gear, control panels, sensors, relays
- Maintenance and repair of machinery including fillers, dispensers, metal detectors, formers, flow wrapping and packing machines.
- Conveyors, pumps, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Some facilities maintenance including lighting, heating etc. etc.
We are seeking an electrical bias maintenance engineer preferably with previous experience in a food manufacturing environment. You will have good 3-phase electrical fault find and repair skills and you will have sound mechanical capabilities too.
Applicants with good plc fault find and repair skills will have an advantage.
You must have 16th/ 17th/18th Edition certification.
Hours of Work:
Nights - Sunday to Thursday 10pm - 6am
Competitive basic salary + OT
28 days annual leave
- 17th Edition
- 16th Edition
- Multi Skilled
- 18th Edition