- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
£30,000 - £35,000 + Full Training Given
Maintenance Engineer/Operator role on offer to join a small but very successful company where you will work in a state of the art factory while receiving full on the job training as well as benefitting from an early finish on Fridays.
Are you electrically qualified? Do you have a mechanical understanding?
This well-established company specialise in the production of a range of materials for a number of lucrative sectors. Based in Stevenage, they operate within a state of the art facility using some of the most technologically advanced machines money can buy. They are currently looking for an additional Maintenance Engineer/Operator to join their close knit team.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for carrying out all maintenance to the company's high end machinery as well as operating during quieter periods. This can include both reactive, PPM and breakdowns. You will receive full in house training on the companies bespoke machinery as well as the security of being part of a stable company.
The ideal candidate will a Maintenance Engineer looking for a varied role within a stable company.
* Responsible for all machinery maintenance (PPM, reactive and breakdowns)
* Operating during quieter periods
* Full in house training will be given
* Days based role with an early finish on Fridays
* Must be electrically qualified
* Must have a mechanical understanding
* Must live within a commutable distance of Stevenage
- engineers and technicians