- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
Maintenance Engineer - QSR Industry - Leeds - Up to £60,000.
About the Company
A unique opportunity to join one of the UKs largest Quick Service Restaurant operators as an Equipment Engineer servicing there estate around England. Our client is a fast-paced organisation, who is a rapidly expanding business on the high st known internationally. This business prides themselves on delivering quality food on the go, being community focused and delivering excellent levels of customer service.
The role of the Equipment Engineer will be based in the Yorkshire area and will also involve regular travel across England, with means of transport, equipment and specialist training provided. This role requires someone from a similar background, ideally based in the food service industry.
Maintenance Engineer - The Rewards
- Salary up to £60,000
- Great Bonus and Incentive potential
- Excellent training & development
- Company benefits
- Equipment and tools provided
- Car Allowance
Maintenance Engineer - Requirements
- Must have experience in a similar role operating on a multi site level
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Effective planning and time management
- Experience maintaining Henny Penny industrial catering equipment beneficial
- Must be Gas Safety Certified
- Must be Electrical Installation Competent
- Must hold a Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Maintenance Engineer - Responsibilities
As the Equipment Engineer providing support across the companies estate in England, you will be required to attend regular call outs as well as scheduled maintenance visits, requiring regular travel and occasional overnight stays.
You will have:
- Bags of enthusiasm and an energy about your work
- Provide excellent levels of communication
- Ability to work independently with high levels of autonomy
- While being based mainly in the Yorkshire area, provide equipment maintenance and support to sites across England when necessary
- Occasional overnight stay may be required
- Responsible for high levels of planning and detailed diary management
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
- customer service