- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experienced Maintenance Helpdesk Supervisor looking for a new opportunity? Then this may be the role for you.
Purpose/Main Functions of Position:
To lead the site-based service desk team to ensure a high quality level of service delivery is maintained at all times. To develop and implement robust working processes for the service desk team, supporting the operations manager, engineering manager and technical team with reporting and administration.
To take a pivotal role in the implementation and operation of the data/assets within the CAFM system. To develop a collaborative approach and work as one team with one focus, providing an exceptional service delivery to the client.
- Manage the service desk team to ensure reactive and additional work requests are effectively and efficiently progressed in accordance with contractual SLAs through to financial completion, monitoring the client systems, such as Concept where required.
- Oversee the PPM tasks allocation with the engineer manager to ensure scheduling of engineers and subcontractors engagement is effectively coordinated and administered through to completion.
- Develop and implement robust administration processes and procedures ensuring adherence to contractual operational requirements.
- Direct liaison with the operations manager and engineering manager on day to day service delivery
- Coordinate and liaise with the JCA management team on the reporting of PPM and reactive works measured against SLA’s and KPI’s, to ensure statutory compliance is achieved. Ensuring the accurate and timely issue of data for analysis, reporting internally and externally as required.
- Coordinate the issue of quoted works and raising Purchase Orders to line with delegated authority levels.
- Provide an excellent level of client and customer focus, through all contact channels
- Work alongside the engineering manager to obtain, organise and monitor the use of materials and equipment on site.
- Monitor resource levels within the service desk team and to work with operation manager and engineering manager to ensure adequate coverage.
- Provide line management to the service desk team including appraisals and ongoing performance review, conduct, attendance, capability and training requirements.
- To actively participate in a key role in the business continuity plan and disaster recovery management plans.
- To support the operations manager in management information, presentations and contract performance reports.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to carry out such other duties as may be required and as may be assigned by the directors from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies Required:
- Previous experience of managing service desk and administration teams within the building services industry.
- Excellent supervision and leadership skills.
- Commercially focused and highly organised.
- Computer literacy, written, good oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload within tight deadlines and to a high standard.
- Requires ability to be a comfortable self-starter.
- Adjust rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands or business needs.
- Qualification in administration, secretarial or another business related subject – desirable.
- Computer literate with excellent I.T. skills especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and awareness of CAFM systems.
- Management or Supervisory training
- Open, honest and trustworthy
- Tenacity and assertiveness
- Able to produce work of an excellent standard
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- ‘Can do’ attitude
Job Type: Full-time