- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
Role: Maintenance Manager
Reporting to: Site Manager
Job type: Permanent, Full time role
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience £45k+
Overview: Excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturing company that puts Health & Safety first. A company that recognises the value of their employees and offers the support and necessary training to provide opportunities for further progression.
- The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for building and sustaining a high - performance maintenance engineering team in a high paced 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for the engineering stores and workshop facilities, stock control, procurement, spares availability and housekeeping.
- Assess and identify downward trends and improvement opportunities and work with the business to development plans to improve equipment reliability
- Develop and manage an Asset management program
- Budget responsibility
You will ideally:
- Hold an Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Have management experience within a Maintenance or Production environment
- Have a flexible and positive attitude
- Be energetic and passionate about positive change
- Have a health & safety focus
If this role fits what you are possibly looking for and you would like to find out more then please click and apply or get in touch to discuss further in confidence.
If you are looking for a change in your career path, please do get in touch with us as we would be happy to discuss this role in further detail with you. Alternatively, please visit our website: www.venatu.co.uk
Key skills: Maintenance Manager, site, engineering, production, workshop, health & safety, manufacture, asset
- stock control
- health & safety
- site manager
- stock control