- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Maintenance Manager for this Derby business, you would have the following key responsibilities:
- Control, develop and improve a planned preventative maintenance
- Provide high operational availability, and an efficient breakdown repair service.
- Diagnosis running faults and ensuring effective repairs and improvements are conducted within minimum time scale.
- Ensure productivity and availability exceeds minimum defined standards, whilst driving best practice and continuous improvement in cost control and processing operations.
- To liaise with external contractors on specific repairs/maintenance work in accordance with Group procedures.
- Lead CAPEX projects and major installation/improvement works.
- Control plant maintenance, spares and consumable costs in line with budget, ensuring critical stock levels are maintained.
- Manage shift handovers to ensure effective communication of works orders and priorities. The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Manager, for the Derby business would meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years' experience within Engineering Manager
- Experience with PLC controlled equipment, variable speed drives, low voltage equipment, instrumentation
- Budgets and cost control
- Proven track record of working to clearly defined KPI's
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.