- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- South Shields
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our children at the heart of everything we do.
As Maintenance Technician you will carry out maintenance requests, including minor plumbing, electrical, joinery, painting, tiling work and any other maintenance work required. You will also be liaising with other departments to ensure our nurseries are kept in an excellent state of repair.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative without close supervision and be able to prioritise your work load. You also need to demonstrate good time keeping and have excellent communication skills.
- Will work as part of a team, but independently most of the time
- Execute maintenance duties as directed by maintenance lead, manager or director
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined
- Make small repairs and adjustments as needed
- Respond to company's maintenance needs
- Coordinate efforts across maintenance staff to make sure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Must hold a clean valid driver’s license
- Will need to pass a DBS check
- Must have experience
- Weekend work
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)