- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a maintenance person with an eye for detail. The suitable person will provide the highest level of decoration and remedial work.
Duties include but are not restricted to only:
- Ensuing the environment is Safe and kept to a high standard - internally and externally
- Carry out any decoration in all areas as and when required in order to maintain the standard of the home
- Test the fire alarm system, and log results weekly.
- Regularly check call points, fire exits, door retaining devices and fire emergency lights as specified in Company procedures.
- Test other equipement and appliances as specified in the Homes procedures.
- Test and record water temperatures as specified in the Homes procedures and as required for Legionella control
- Keep any sheds, outbuildings and areas in which waste is stored in a clean and tidy condition.
- Other remedial work such as plumbing and joinery
- Continually renovating the building internally and externally
- Placing orders for equipment and stock including fuel for (biomass) boilers
The suitable candidate will
- Work well on their own, having good initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Work well as a team member and is able to take direction.
- Have good time management skills
- Be available on call in case of emergency
Job Type: Full-time or part time
reduced rates on meals - hot and cold
supporting vulnerable people in their home, enhancing their environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Whitchurch, Shropshire (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)