- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Person to join the team at:
Location: Parkview House 206-212 Chingford Mount Road E4 8JR
Full Time. 40 Hours.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the general maintenance of the care home, ultimately ensuring the safety of all residents, visitors and employees.
Our ideal Maintenance Person will have the following skills and values:
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of DIY and decorating.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- A Health & Safety or Maintenance qualification is desirable.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
About Us Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at or you can call us at.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received. ID - MMCG1
Maria Mallaband Care Group