- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DALSTON, GB
Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay, opportunities and personal development? We are looking to recruit a scheduler in Dalston, London to work on reactive and planner maintenance on social housing contracts.
HawkinsHusk is a small but growing subcontractor for the social housing sector. We deliver exceptional customer support, contribute to the communities in which we operate and set a high standard that ensures satisfaction from both client and customer.
The role will consist of;
- Planning and scheduling maintenance repairs and organising them inline with both the operatives and residents' diaries, ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity; re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operative's route.
- Liaising with maintenance operatives and residents
- Update the system if any planned maintenance work changes
- Dealing with residents' complaints and queries
- Rescheduling appointments to fit the residents needs
- Be able to prioritise Emergency repairs
- Closing down jobs ready to be invoiced
- General Administration
- Knowledge of impactResponse would be beneficial but not essential.
We are offering a chance to further develop personal growth, as well as, to grow within the company as the company will also grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Maintenance Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dalston, Greater London (Required)
- English (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered