- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,600.00 - £23,700.00 gross per year
Permanent, Full time Maintenance Planner role in York, £23,694
Your new company
Your new company are the leading provider of drink dispense systems in the UK, supplying, installing and maintaining drinks dispense systems in over 80,000 outlets. The company was established over 10 years ago as an independent outsource provider that specialises in the supply, installation and maintenance of beer and soft drinks dispense systems. The business currently services over 80,000 licensed and non-licensed premises across all parts of England, Scotland and Wales employing over 300 maintenance and installation technicians and is the major provider of a nationwide service in the drinks dispense field.
Your new role
- Check that Eagle is always up to date in terms of available technicians and contractors to reflect holidays, work patterns, sickness, attendance at meetings etc. Feed back to Tech Requests where appropriate.
- Ensure that maintenance work, Code of Practice and audits are scheduled to ensure that the maximum amount of SLAs are met in order to achieve company targets.
- Too continually review and re prioritize the technicians work to accommodate emergency calls and to promote the most efficient route possible.
- Ensure all referral calls from a technician are actioned in a timely manner. Pulse referrals should be done within 30 minutes.
- To keep in contact with Field Management regarding the current situation in their area and to discuss any 'hot spots' and issues.
- Have regular contact with technicians, to ensure that they are always up to date with the progress of jobs and can reflect their current status in the scheduling process.
- Contact the customer/retailer directly when necessary, to either aid the planning process or agree a changed time for work to be completed.
- Respond to customer complaints issues/queries, as appropriate.
- To respond to queries from other internal departments regarding customer escalations, complaints etc and provide a technician ETA when required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have excellent customer service and administration abilities and be able to manage a wide variety of workloads in an efficient manner. You must be competent with prioritising different workloads and working to tight deadlines. You will be able to work effectively as part of a productive team, determined and focussed.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Bonus
Free onsite parking
onsite kitchen facilities
prime location with local amenities
Shifted work - Unsociable hours pay!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer service contact centre call centre advisor assistant admin administration adviser
- customer service