- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Maintenance Planning Engineer
3 Month Contract
£40.09 Per Hour
To review and manage the customer's maintenance forecast and flight schedules, identify task
requirements, suitable downtime and locations, materials, tooling, and manpower to support completion of the required maintenance tasks.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
* Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules.
* Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
* Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational requirements.
* Monitor Deferred Defects, Minimum Equipment List and Configuration Deviation List (MEL/CDL) items and plan the required maintenance tasks.
* Coordinate operator recovery plans for operational disruptions and develop alternative maintenance plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a commercial aviation maintenance environment is desirable.
* To fulfil this role you should be able to navigate and understand content of commercial airplane technical manuals and associated documentation.
* Ideally you will have working knowledge and experience of industry and regulatory agency requirements Part M & Part 45 Maintenance Planning concepts.
* You will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
* Experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS, is essential.
* Candidate must demonstrate an enhanced ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
* Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
* Logistics and dangerous goods handling experience an advantage.
* Must be able to work as part of an international/global team.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV or give me a call on 0161 707 1516