- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED KINGDOM, GB
One of Irelands leading Sheet Metal Fabrication Companies, McAree Engineering are
looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. The company is based across two
sites; Ballinode and Carrickroe, in Monaghan and currently employ 120 people. .
In addition to offering an outsource sheet metal fabrication business, McAree Engineering
also operate a Mechanical Engineering Projects facility and manufacture V-Mac silos – their
own brand range of agricultural, biomass and waste water treatment bulk storage solutions.
Due to continued growth McAree Engineering are seeking to grow their sheet metal
- Provide scheduled maintenance on all Trumpf CNC Lasers, Press brakes and
associated metal processing equipment
- Maintain and repair all additional assets within the McAree Engineering sites
- To suggest continuous improvement/best practice solutions.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential.
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
- Practical understanding of safe methods of work.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- CNC programming knowledge and demonstrated problem solving skills along with
understanding basic CAD usage
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and
- Able to work with Hydraulic schematics, Pneumatics schematics, Electrical
schematics, Operator Manuals, Maintenance Manuals.
- Good communication skills and ability to train employees on machine usage
- Hands on type individual that can work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to provide support and back up to Production Managers and must be
willing to support Safety initiatives
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what
kind of maintenance is needed
- Should have previous experience working with CNC Machine Tools and familiar with
PPM and Lean Manufacturing Environments.
Apply in writing with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
McAree Engineering Ltd, Ballinode, Co Monaghan www.mcaree-eng.com