- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – Certified plumber
W Management is a firm specializing in vacation apartment rentals management in destination cities such as Paris and London since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner in renting their properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. We believe that our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
The main scope of this position is to contribute to the company’s expansion in London and ensuring its continued success. The maintenance of our properties and the high standard quality we are providing are keys to the success and the relation we have with our clients.
Assignment of Tasks:
- Small maintenance works in repair, eletricity, plumbing, painting.
- Ability to diagnose a boiler breakdown and if necessary change one.
- Repairing locks/ changing locks and providing a new set of keys.
- Emergency repairs out of work hours
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Trustful, Confident, Responsive, Autonomous and movable to our Properties.
- Availability in the evening or the weekend in case of emergency.
- Bringing positive energy to the dynamic start-up and adapting to company culture
- Certified Plumber and good skills as a locksmith.
- Brut Salary £2.500/month
- 4 working days/ week (from 1pm to 6pm) + intervention for emergency evening and weekend even during days off.
Please send a CV
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- maintenance in properties: 2 years (Required)
- London, Greater London (Required)
- English (Required)