- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MAJOR CLIENT EXECUTIVE
Do you want to join a dynamic, fast-growing management consultancy assisting companies with their growth goals?
If you are hard-working, committed and determined then this is the role for you!
Start date: ASAP
Package: £High DOE + OTE & Excellent Benefits
Businesses need help to unleash the potential that is latent within them – too often they don’t have the objectivity to spot new opportunities that will help them evolve and grow.
Leyton helps them do just that. Founded in France in 1997 and now operating all over the world, we find opportunities in our clients’ processes and ways of working with them that others can’t see, then unlock them to create value efficiently.
In the UK, we have over 200 employees and offices in London, Manchester and Glasgow. We advise clients on all aspects of innovation funding, energy consultancy and capital advisory.
Function of the role:
We are looking for a Major Client Executive to join our team to identify and secure relationships with high value prospects. The Major Client Executive’s role is to introduce Leyton to blue chip and other prominent prospects, including FTSE 250.
What does a Major Client Executive do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with prospects, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and securing appointments . Major Client Executives also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Senior Sales and Technical Consultancy departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel but will be primarily office-based.
If you are familiar with client management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Major Client Executive should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Secure new high value business opportunities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all major account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an New Business Manager, National Accounts Manager, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
In addition, Leyton offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period
Thank you for reviewing this vacancy. Should you apply for this role, your personal data will be processed in accordance with our privacy notice. See the link below.
If you have any questions, pls contact DMP @ leyton. com