- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Major Incident Manager
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT infrastructure services company in recruiting a major incident manager to support multiple high profile clients.
You will be working as part of a close-knit Major Incident Manager team based in Hatfield. You will enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other and work collaboratively to support prestigious customers and internal stakeholders.
Taking full responsibility for Major Incident Management from initiation until an acceptable client resolution or work around is in place, while having total ownership of incidents, the resources engaged and all communications is all part of this exciting and challenging role. You will not only work as the in a service integrator MIM function, but also as a key part of customer Eco-systems.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have an ITIL Foundation V3 as a minimum. You should have experience in a customer-focused Incident Manager role that will have already given you insight into issue resolution, stakeholder engagement and customer satisfaction.
What we are also looking for is a positive, can-do attitude, plus an understanding of internal customer business needs.
You will be expected to:
* Keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do even when faced with uncertainty and pressure
* Communicate and/or present effectively to groups including stakeholders at all levels.
* Show a high level of command and control during conference calls with all stakeholders.
* Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Probe and identify underlying causes of issues before suggesting solution
* Effectively manage or escalate issues and takes full ownership of appropriate follow-up action
* Willingly make sacrifices to ensure delivery and to also recognise the sacrifices of other.
* Proactively contribute to team performance
* Be willing to travel if required.
Please note - there is a requirement to work nights in this role, on a 24/7 basis. You will be given plenty of notice of shift patterns and shifts are very agreeable times.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement