- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newcastle upon Tyne
My client is one of the UKs largest Public sector organisations; similarly they have one of the UKs largest digital estates that is constantly being developed, maintained, updated and improved.
As a result of the constant improvements that are being made, an integral part of the organisations operations is the underpinning support structure. As such my client now has an opening for a Major Incident Manager to take charge of the incident management process, ensuring the appropriate escalation and resolution of issues that could impact service delivery.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing high priority incidents and work with delivery teams and suppliers to ensure the timely resolution of problems that would impact service availability.
- Communication of critical incidents to stakeholders and business managers, ensuring excellent business relationships are maintained across the board.
- Facilitate meetings and briefings focussed on IT issues impacting key business processes.
- Ensuring Service delivery teams work to prearranged KPI’s and meet SLA’s Requirements;
The Ideal candidate should have the following:
- Valid and current SC clearance
- ITIL V3
- An excellent understanding of commercial service management processes within a large organisation that has multiple geographically dispersed locations.
- Relevant experience with IT operational management
- Experience within major incident management – Able to understand how incidents impact service availability and the wider business. Other Info
This Role will have a Shift pattern that accommodates a 24x7 support structure – I am happy to provide more information on this during the application process.
This Role Falls inside IR35
Rate: 400 - £425 per day