- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Finance Team in Brentwood are a core part of our rapidly growing organisation and we seek a dynamic, organised and committed team player to deliver best practice accounting, insightful reporting and management information support as well as robust controlling practices.
We are a small agile team committed to excellence. With the strong growth record of acquiring additional dental practices within the group we now have an opportunity for a strong dynamic senior accountant to help us make a difference on our journey.
- To take responsibility to ensure that all key control accounts are promptly reconciled and any outstanding queries are rectified in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all bank accounts are reconciled, reviewed and approved.
- To assist the team with daily, monthly and annual accounting activities and reconciliations including of cash forecasting, associate pay and associated costs.
- To proactively streamline activities to fully utilise systems and drive efficient processes
- To assist with month end and annual management and statutory reporting.
- Liaise effectively with practices to ensure efficient and timely delivery of accounting and finance tasks.
- Other adhoc work and initiatives as required.
- Educated to degree level.
- Studying towards a professional finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
- First rate communications skills
- Good understanding and experience of accounting.
- A clear understanding for sound financial control and an appreciation of the financial impacts of decisions.
- Dynamic, organised hard-working team member able to perform effectively and accurately in a growth environment.
- Able to take ownership and resolve issues under own initiative.
- Healthcare accounting experience preferred.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office products (excel etc)
- Experience of Xero ERP a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent