- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
LMA Recruitment are seeking a Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Senior Management Accountant for a dynamic Private Equity backed Real Estate company based in Central London.
- Manage a portfolio of the Group's properties and act as the finance contact for those buildings
- Complete month end, including full P&L and balance sheets
- Understand and provide variance analysis and commentary
- Month end review
- Prepare board materials for distribution to board members
- Business partnering with relevant heads of departments to provide historical cost analysis
- Review existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements, and implement them
- Preparation of annual audit packs and assistance with auditor queries
The successful candidate will have an outgoing, ambitious attitude and will be able to work with accountability and autonomy. To be considered you must be qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) and have experience performing management account duties in a previous commercial role, ideally with complicated P+L (e.g. multi-site).
If you want to progress within an exciting and forward-thinking culture please apply for immediate consideration
- real estate