- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Property Investment, Retail, Leisure, Bars and Restaurant sectors, a diverse business with turnover c£20m. This excellent employer, based in Central London with c40 staff, part of a well-funded successful group, is seeking a high calibre Management Accountant for an excellent role, working closely with the FD and Operational Managers and Directors.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the new Management Accountant will take significant responsibility for the financial reporting within the business and will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for various business units and entities across the property, retail, restaurant and leisure estate
- Support the Operations with key financial information and analysis for decision making
- Support the FD with the preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Oversee 2 accounts assistants, reviewing ledger work payment runs
- Manage month end to include accruals, prepayments, journals, intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare service charge invoices and accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of audit papers at year-end for external auditors
- Support the Finance Director with development of systems to enhance reporting
- Ad hoc support to the Finance Director and budget holders
This is an exciting Management Accountant role for an experienced accountant (QBE, PQ or Qualified) who is capable of producing monthly management accounts and ready to learn more in an exciting sector. A strong personality is key as you will be expected to visit the operations, working closely with the Operational Managers. Excellent career opportunity.