- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Partner Financial are working with an international, PE backed FinTech company based in Central London. Operating across 70 countries with 3 million customers this vibrant, entrepreneurial firm is striving to solidify itself as the market leader, with extensive investment across global markets.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you’ll be responsible for managing the monthly reporting, cashflow forecasting and business analysis. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, inquisitive individual, who has experience working with international stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing the monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecast;
- Highlighting variances and producing commentary for the senior leadership team;
- Producing financial analysis to influence business plans and enable key decisions to be made;
- Supporting the year-end audit by preparing audit information and dealing directly with the auditors;
- Assisting the CFO with new entity set-up, ad-hoc projects and analysis;
- Managing HMRC correspondence including PAYE reconciliations and VAT returns;
- Business partnering with the Heads of Departments and supporting with budgetary performance.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA);
- A natural ability to build strong relationships;
- A passion for media and entertainment;
- Ability to identify and drive efficiencies and process improvements;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong excel skills; pivot tables and v look ups.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.