- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Our client, a large and well -established organisation based in Crewe are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy Head Office team. This is an excellent business who supports progression and talent in their work force. The role will be reporting to the Financial Controller, and you will be responsible for production of Management Accounts, Cost of Sales and Margin Reporting.
- Ownership of the production of monthly management accounts.
- Supporting P&L Preparation
- Producing detailed variance analysis
- Ownership of the posting and reporting of margin.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to reconcile and understand weekly & monthly rebate costs and income against dashboard reporting & budget variances.
- Purchase Price Variance (PPV) weekly reporting - support Commercial Finance & Buying teams to understand cost errors and enable corrections
- Margin Reporting
- Ownership of weekly sales & margin reporting
- Work with Commercial Finance to perform the reconciliation of Gross & Net Product Margin against weekly reporting
- Work with Commercial Finance to understand monthly variances to budgets and forecasts
- Finalist CIMA/ACA/ACCA or Newly Qualified (QBE considered)
- Strong Excel & Data Analysis Skills
- Experience in similar role
- Highly organised & methodical
If you would like more information on this excellent opportunity for Management Accountant, working for a large PLC, based at their head office near Crewe, we'd love to hear from you.
- Management Accountant