- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am looking for a qualified accountant to join a small but growing finance team based in London. You will need to be proactive and passionate about growing with the company. There will be opportunities to be involved in lots of different aspects of the business and there is a huge amount of value to be added.
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Cash flow
- Overseeing VAT in the UK and abroad
- Reviewing and making payments
- Credit control
- Financial analysis
- Financial controls and innovation
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Experience using NetSuite (would be preferred, but not essential)
- Ability to think analytically, being pro-active to solve problems
- An understanding of the retail industry would be beneficial
To discuss this and other NetSuite opportunities please call Ross Tovey direct on [Telephone number removed] ..
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the UK advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.