- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £11,000,000.00 - £15,000,000.00 gross per year
Opportunity for an experienced Management Consultant to join a growing division within one of the Big 4 Consultancies, sitting within their specialist Digital Finance function.Overview
Opening at a Big 4 Consultancy for an experienced Management Consultant operating at Director Level, to join a growing specialist Digital Finance Back Office Transformation team.
As a Director you will be combining strategy, technology and management consulting expertise to help organisations succeed with an understanding of how business works and a knowledge of how the right technology in the right place can create competitive advantage.
The Finance Team provide full lifecycle support to CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers and other members of the CSuite to optimise the structure of their finance and broader business services functions to improve their contribution to the business.
- Delivering high value solutions, from strategy to execution, solving clients' complex business problems through technology enablement. These include:
- Finance and business services operating model transformation, from strategy and assess through to implementation
- Driving value from technology to enable operating model transformation covering all elements from architecture design through to implementation
- Achieving business insight and achieving business growth
- Building relationships with key clients
- Identifying client needs and proposing solutions to them
- Leading the delivery of projects
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
- Consulting track record (ideally Big 4) with extensive experience (ideally operating at Director level)
- Industry experience and network of Private Sector clients
- Formal accounting qualification or equivalent understanding of accounting principles and processes
- Experience of leading the design and implementation of leading finance technologies (ERP & EPM systems, RPA, AI), with a sound knowledge of SAP and Oracle
- Understanding of broader business services office processes and technology, i.e. HR, payroll, procurement, CRM
- Experience of leading large scale global technology enabled Finance transformation programmes from strategy through to delivery including operating model re-design and experience of shared services and outsourcing
- People management, leading and developing teams
- A substantive track record of new business sales
- Senior stakeholder management and relationship building
Please note this role involves travel to client sites. You will need to be flexible to travel within London & across the UK as required.