- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Management Information Analyst (Technology) - 90221172
Posting Range:21 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: MI Analyst
The Chief Technology Office is a global team which oversees the architectural landscape of over 5,000 business applications and over 2,000 3rd party technology products. The CTO function is responsible for Technology Architecture, Technology Domains and Developer Experience. You will support lead architects across the organisation with the execution of their divestment plans for third party products across the Barclays estate.
What will you be doing?
• Run discovery tools to understand where products are installed on the Barclays estate
• Understand user base and issue user communications
• Engage with packaging and deployment team on the removal of products
• Complete activities relating to retirement of products e.g. remove from Request tool
• Run periodic checks to ensure no further installs
• Produce regular reporting on divest status and progress against plan
• Create a pipeline of activities
• Drive continuous improvement
What we’re looking for:
• Solid understanding of install/ packaging processes
• Proven experience of MI production/ Project Management experience
• Technical Expertise
• Excellent Excel skills with experience of analysing and presenting data
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Strong communication skills – verbal as well written
• Ability to prioritise a demanding book of work
• Degree level or equivalent education in a computer science, engineering, mathematical, financial or IT field or equivalent experience
Where will you be working?
We are set in the beautiful countryside of Knutsford, and have lots to on offer to our employees including: Dress down code every day, an onsite gym, remote working, Starbucks, family fun days, Astro turf, Tennis courts and much more. We also offer a free shuttle bus service from Knutsford train station to the site in the morning and from the site back to the train station in the evening.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.