- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will be working as part of our award-winning Program Management Team
Manager of Program Managers
Eaton’s Aerospace Group, Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division, has an opening for a Manager of Program Managers for the Fuels Team. This position will be based in Titchfield U.K.
The Manager of Program Managers leads the Platform, Site or Business Unit Program Management Team to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
- Recruit, train, deploy, and manage program managers across the portfolio of NPD projects for which he or she has responsibility. Manage the Profit and Loss of the Division’s NPD projects for that team. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Champion IPT leadership across the Platform or Division site/business unit. Facilitates the implementation of program management processes at the site, business unit or Division.
- Lead junior Project and/or Program Managers assigned to the Platform Program or site / business unit.
- Provide overall Program or site / business unit interface with the customer. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communication and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- Ensure adequate support to the program teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Maintain metrics for programs and contracts for earned value (CPI/SPI), quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Coordinate all risks and requirements of the program portfolio. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all projects and programs and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Manage customer contracts, pricing, terms and conditions and contractual flow-down through the organization. Establish and negotiate pricing strategies by system and/or product, market and by customer. Develop contract negotiation strategies. Ensure effective change management process is utilized.
- Provide periodic program updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule). Provides updates to the business units as well as divisional, group and sector levels.
- Play a key role in developing New business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
- Seek team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback on performance indicators.
- Coordinate and monitors a One Eaton Aerospace program technical team across multiple sites.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are important for us
- Candidate applying to thevacancy will be subject of the background screening
-Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others’ decision making.
-Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results driven.
-Knowledge of product and manufacturing process.
-Process oriented and ability contribute to continuous improvement.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Abilityto interface at all levels.
-Thorough knowledge of the commodity and sub-commodity marketplace, including inLow Cost Regions
-Ability to get results, self-starter and good decision making skills.
- ProvenLeadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT) environmentacross multiple sites and customers globally.
- Excellentcommunication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability tomake necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton managementand customer
- Stronganalytical skills and business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution inEngineering, Science, or Business Administration
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in ProgramManagement, Engineering and/or New Product Development.
-A minimum of 3 years of experience in Management ofProgram Managers, Engineering and/or New Pr