- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manual Grinder / Manual Tool Maker required for a leading Tool Maker and Precision Engineering company based near Aldershot. Our client are a well-established and growing manufacturer, that are seeking an experienced Manual Grinder / Turner / Miller.
Manual Grinder / Manual Tool Maker Position Overview
- Setting up and grinding of high quality parts using Jones and Shipman & killberg manual machinery both Cylindrical and Surface grinding.
- Maintain a tidy and clean tooling and works environment
- Working from engineering drawings to machine parts in line with quality standards
- Carrying out self-inspections from engineering drawings
Manual Grinder / Manual Tool Maker Position Requirements
- Experience using Jones and Shipman & killberg manual machinery.
- Experience in one or more of the following: honing, internal & external cylindrical grinding including CNC, surface & ring grinding, EDM wire and spark erosion plus tool & cutting required.
- Knowledge of quality standards, and the ability to work from engineering drawings
- Have a understanding and have worked to BS ENISO 9001:2008
- Based in a commutable distance of Aldershot
Manual Grinder / Manual Tool Maker Position Remuneration
- Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:00. Friday 07:30 - 16:00.
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension with company higher contribution
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.