- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Really excited to be recruiting for an expanding manufacturing client in Bradford. They require a management accountant to join their team, you would be reporting to the site finance business partner of various sites. You will work closely alongside the finance business partner to ensure that accounts are prepared in a timely manner and accurately. Also you will be responsible for creating and keeping up to date controls needed. Specially you will have a key focus on the manufacturing costs and will need to work with various stake holders within the business to create a precise costing process and put controls in place.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Preparation of month end accounts including journals and accruals
- Create monthly reports for various sites breaking down specifically costing's
- Analysis of P&L's and allocation of costs to correct cost centres
- Stock accounting and calculation of provisions for sites
- Assessment of GRNI to make sure it is accurate and valid
- Review stock controls using the companies production system- gather and investigate data
- Review actual vs standard costs
- Analysis of material variances, labour variances and highlight large variances with commentary.
- Assist with Audit both internal and external
- Create inventory schedules
- Prepare and create stock counts for half and full year accounts
The client will look at both part or fully qualified accountants and also QBE. You must have manufacturing and extensive costing experience.
In return you will receive a generous salary and various other benefits.
Please get in touch for more details:
About the company