- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Great Blakenham
Omega Ingredients Ltd - What we are about
We are Award Winning Creators of Specialist Natural Flavors, Natural Fragrances & Natural Ingredients for Manufacturers of Food, Flavor, Fragrance, Beverage & Cosmetics Products Worldwide.
Founded in 2001 by skilled biochemists with decades of experience within the international food and drink ingredient sector, specializing in the innovative fusion of biochemistry with natural materials. Based in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, we operate from 3 purpose built state of the art sites.
What you will be doing
We have created the opportunity for 2 roles within our manufacturing and production department to join our team and develop skills in a specialist and unique environment.
The selected candidates will be provided with a supportive learning program designed to equip you with essential skills that enable you to contribute to the manufacturing and production process working alongside industry specialists.
Although the role(s) are an entry level position into our business, they are regarded as highly important - it provides the opportunity for career minded individuals to advance forward, develop and shape a career that is rewarding, interesting and challenging.
Key duties include:
- Assisting with the Manufacture of essential products to agreed processes
- Following strict QA procedures
- Assisting with complex blends and builds
- Ensuring the work environment is maintained to strict guidelines
- Storing and moving products correctly to agreed standards
- Following Health and Safety proceduresEssential and Preferable Characteristics
This role would suit individuals looking to develop a career are ready to learn and contribute to a dedicated team
- Have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- A keen interest in Science
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Looking to progress and develop further
- Good listening skills able to follow clear instructions
- Good attention to detail
- Good GCSE Results A-C
- What we will do for you
Provide you with a Competitive Salary (IRO £12,500.00 - £15,800.00 + the opportunity to become part of our incentive and bonus scheme (annual scheme)
A benefits package designed to support you during employment including Private Health Care & Pension
Enhanced provisions for ill health (qualifying periods apply)
Enhanced annual leave entitlement (qualifying periods apply)
Support you with structured in-house training and a relevant professional development, identified via our Talent Management Career Programme
Advance those that are successful forward through the business where the opportunity to specialise in our unique environment is available.
Applications to Jennifer Newton - HR Director Omega Ingredients Ltd for further information
(Thanks NO AGENCIES - please do not ignore this request and call into the office)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,500.00 to £15,800.00 /year
- Some work: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)